- Employee File Audits: Ensure that employee files are compliant with Federal and State laws, contain all
necessary forms and I-9s are up-to-date and kept separately.
- Disciplinary Action Audits: See what steps are taken in progressive discipline. Make sure the
disciplinary action is legal.
- Create disciplinary forms to be used for progressive discipline.
- Termination Audits: Ensure employers are in compliance with laws regulating termination.
- Create a check list of what to consider when terminating.
- Create specific documents to minimize unnecessary litigation.
- Help create complete and comprehensive Employee Manuals.
- Help to set standards for behavior and establish rules of conduct for employees.
- Help set up good practices for new hires.